Friday, June 27, 2014

These are pictures that have been stuck on my phone. Now they are on my blog for the world to see. Use caution it gets a little random.. 
Remember the big tree i read in from my last post? Check it out i even took a selfie in it. Haha

Cam and i beside Bridal Veil Falls the day before i flew out 
My adorable sticky faced child Ginger


NZ toilets are weird...
i had no clue what which button meant i only know that they both make it flush




The wonderland that waited for me outside my slider door in my hotel room at Holiday inn the day of orientation




Breakfast and dinner at Holiday inn courtesy of Au Pair Link accommodations 

Group pic! My fellow Au Pair's and I after completing orientation before saying goodbye..



And last but not least pics detailing my journey from Holiday Inn in Auckland to Matamata where ill be staying for 3 1/2 months. I will post again soon. Sorry for the mass upload.
















4 comments:

  1. Hey Kid! Great pics! Glad to see you were able to get out and check out some of the sights around town. Really dig the ones of that rural road with the rainbow. Cool tree. Looks PERFECT for your "Dear Diary" sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you maddy! and imt glad to see that things are going good for you so far. It looks awesome there! have fun and I will talk to you soon. love keli

    ReplyDelete