Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'm on a blogging roll!! It's 11pm here and i totally have work tomorrow but it's so worth it. I've been waiting to post all of these pics for awhile and now that I've put three redbulls into my system i'm in the zone. (Blasting Marilyn Manson helps as well!!!) So this post is all about Rotorua and my lovely boys who have been photographed playing dress up in my clothes. I get a bit sappy in this post as well, like i said it's gonna be a long night ;)

Finn in my new sweater dress. He thinks it's his Gargamel outfit 
from the smurfs :) This picture was taken on Monday 20 minutes before 
he left for the airport to ride his first plane and go on holiday with
Adrienne and daddy in Australia.

Skylar playing around with my sunglasses. They were only 
on his face for 2 minutes before he tried to eat them. He's 
such a lil' sweetheart.
This is the crazy Aussie named Dave. He runs the sheep show 
in Rotorua. If you keep scrolling you'll see him shear a sheep on
stage. 

NZ has 23 different breeds of sheep and they all look 
super cuddly!!!





Gettin prepped to shear the sheep...

She looks uncomfortable but he assured me she was in no pain.



That entire process took him under a minute. He has way
too much time on his hands. 


Dogs on sheep. This is what NZ trains their sheep dogs to do..


The Romney to the left of the top center Merino sheep
is by far my favorite. He slept through out the entire show. 


Wanna cuddle much?!?!

Merino bein a show off naturally

Ahh and Mr.Romney my fave!

Can we all just take a moment to check out how cute we
look together??

Going up in the giant Skyline gondola in Rotorua

Goin up was def sketchy

Views were totally worth it though.







Gah its so beautiful

Sky swing. Totally over priced for a 4sec ride




Adrienne and I in her friend Brent's winery. And yes I
went wine tasting professionally. Red wine is horrible but the
white wine Brent makes is dangerously good.

Brent and I. Wouldn't be surprised if he hates me at this point.
I forced him to take about 5 pics till I got was that was blog worthy.


Ahh and the luge!!! Its awesome. I only went down the scenic route 
(aka beginner route) but it was plenty fast enough.


More luge!!! 

Boiling sulfur mud pools of Rotorua, They stunk horribly but were 
amazing to see nonetheless.

Just a heads up the guy who invented the Time Warp was born in
NZ hence the Time Warp statue. PS i totally did the Time Warp in
front of the Time Warp statue!! 

Now it's time for Maddy to get some sleep. Hope you all enjoyed my updates. Viber me and I hope to hear what you guys think about my travels. I'll update again when I have some new photos and enough patience to upload them. In the mean time LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!! If you don't know that reference you MUST look up the Time Warp from Rocky Horror Picture Show. I expect to hear everyone's thought on said dance. if each of you could send me a video of you guys doing the Time Warp that would make my week. Love you all thanks so much for your never ending support. All my love, 
Madaleine :)

1 comment:

  1. Your so funny. Love the time warp thing. And worms with glowing poo.glad your having fun.

    ReplyDelete